The 2020 Hospital Diabetes Meeting will be April 24-25, 2020 in San Diego.
Advanced hardware and software for monitoring and treating hospital patients, preventing hypoglycemia, and facilitating transitions of care are now available. Diabetes Technology Society is organizing this important meeting in San Diego April 24-25, 2020. Join us for a stimulating event.
- Meet leading experts
- Hear discussions and debates
- Discuss the role of CGM, pumps, and closed loop control in the hospital
- Observe results of software for insulin dosing
- Discuss pre-op and post-op care
- Review safety, costs, and benchmarks
- Submit and read research abstracts
- See products
- Earn CME credits.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego.
David C. Klonoff, MD, FACP, FRCPE, Fellow AIMBE
President, Diabetes Technology Society