The 2020 Virtual Hospital Diabetes Meeting was held April 24-25, 2020.
Advanced hardware and software for monitoring and treating hospital patients, preventing hypoglycemia, and facilitating transitions of care are now available. Diabetes Technology Society is organizing this important meeting in San Diego online on April 24-25, 2020. Join us for a stimulating event.
- Meet leading experts virtually
- Hear discussions and debates
- Discuss the role of CGM, pumps, and closed loop control in the hospital
- Observe results of software for insulin dosing
- Discuss pre-op and post-op care
- Review safety, costs, and benchmarks
- Submit and read research abstracts
- Earn 12.5 CME credits.
At Diabetes Technology Society we want people to be as safe as possible and minimize travel because of the international COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, we have restructured the upcoming Hospital Diabetes Meeting to meet virtually instead of in person.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
David C. Klonoff, MD, FACP, FRCPE, Fellow AIMBE
President, Diabetes Technology Society