The 2022 Virtual Hospital Diabetes Meeting will be held April 1-2, 2022.
Advanced hardware and software for monitoring and treating hospital patients, preventing hypoglycemia, and facilitating transitions of care are now available. Diabetes Technology Society is organizing this important meeting online on April 1-2, 2022. Join us for a stimulating event.
- Meet leading experts virtually
- Hear presentations and discussions
- Learn how to introduce CGM, pumps, and automated insulin delivery systems into the hospital
- Observe results of software for insulin dosing
- Discuss pre-op and post-op care
- Review safety and quality improvement including new mandatory benchmarks
- Recognize nursing care best practices
- Submit and read research abstracts
- Earn CME credits.
At Diabetes Technology Society we want people to be as safe as possible and minimize travel because of the international COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, we will meet virtually.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
David C. Klonoff, MD, FACP, FRCPE, Fellow AIMBE
President, Diabetes Technology Society