Edward Krisiunas, MPH
WNWN International, Burlington, Connecticut
- WNWN International: Consulting firm specializing in the areas of health care waste management, infection prevention, and occupational safety for health care
- 36 years of experience in the health care and waste management industry.
- Projects and presentations at the national and international (> 60 countries) specifically related to health care waste management, evaluation of medical waste treatment technologies, microbiological efficacy testing of health care waste treatment technologies, development of guidance documents on the selection of treatment technologies, management of pharmaceutical/chemotherapeutic waste, management of electronic waste, and the development and implementation of national medical waste plans for a number of countries.
- Worked with USAID, UNDP, UN GEF, WB, WHO, OECS, German Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, and the IFC (International Finance Corporation)
- Member of various organizations related to health care waste management, infection prevention, and Biosafety
- He holds a B.S. Medical Technology, Western Connecticut State College and a Masters Degree in Public Health, University of Connecticut.